Wednesday, March 5, 2014

20 Questions, Mason


An interview with Mason - 
My 3 year old little man.
My son who hates green beans, but will eat them until he thinks the muscles in his arms have had enough...
My son who wants to grow a white beard so he looks like Santa...
My son who likes to put my shoes on and pretend he is a "mother".
My son who has.my.heart...

What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Go bowling.

What is your favorite color? Blue.

What is your favorite toy? My  markers.

What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries.

What is your favorite t.v. show? Team Umizoomi.

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes.

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Macaroni and chicken nuggets.

What are you afraid of? The dressed up ice cream cone at Culvers.

What is your favorite game? Bowling.

What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks.

What is your favorite animal? Elephants.

What is your favorite song? Oh, Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind.

What is your favorite book? Spiderman.

Who is your best friend? Kaeli.

What's one thing you're really good at doing? Playing basketball.

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the swing set.

What is your favorite drink? Soda.

What is your favorite holiday? Fourth of July 

What makes you happy? God.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment