Thursday, March 6, 2014

20 Questions, Makayla

An interview with Makayla -
my five year old baby girl.
My daughter who marches to the beat of her own drum...
My daughter who blows me away with her intelligence...
My daughter who loves everyone and everything.
My daughter who has.my.heart....

What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Go to Florida.

What is your favorite color? Skin color.

What is your favorite toy? My baby dolls.

What is your favorite fruit? Bananas and oranges and grapes.

What is your favorite t.v. show? Sponge Bob.

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes.

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cheeseburgers and popcorn.

What are you afraid of? Bears and lions and monsters and ghosts.

What is your favorite game? Guess Who is Who

What is your favorite snack? Graham crackers. 

What is your favorite animal? Zebras and giraffes.

What is your favorite song? This Little Light of Mine.

What is your favorite book? The potty book.

Who is your best friend? Izzak. Mason. Mia.  Mrs. Sharp and Miss Martin.

What's one thing you're really good at doing? Swinging.  Anything.

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the swing set.

What is your favorite drink? Orange soda.

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. Valentine's Day.  Easter.

What makes you happy? Mommy.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  A Veterinarian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment