Sunday, March 9, 2014

20 Facts, Mia

I did '20 question interviews' with Mason and Makayla and because it's Mia's turn and she can't play along by answering questions, I'm just going to share 20 fun facts about Mia -
my 16 month old baby girl.
My daughter who brings me the extra joy that I never thought possible.
My daughter who has taught me to embrace (and love) the chaos that our family carries.
My daughter who has proven to me that I'm exactly where I need to be and should be in life.
My daughter who.has.my.heart...


She has the cutest head of curls and there's nothing I love more than to watch her beautiful bouncing curls as she toddles around the house.

She loves her paci and if I ever take it out of her mouth when she doesn't want me to, she stares at me with such intensity that she comes close to burning a hole through my skin.

She doesn't say many words (thanks to that paci, i'm sure...or thanks to her brother and sister who do all the talking for her...or thanks to me who knows what she wants when she wants it and just goes through the actions), but her favorite words are kitty and apple.

She loves to kiss.  She loves to pucker up those precious lips, make a fishy face, and kiss away.

She loves to high-five.

The girl could live off of cottage cheese and blueberries.  Those are her favorite foods.  She's not a very good eater, but the bigger the bite she's given, the more likely she is to eat it.  She doesn't seem to be very satisfied with little "safe" bites.

Mia is a very lucky girl to have an older brother and an older sister to take care of her, to watch over her, and to entertain her!

She enjoys setting the table.  Setting the table with 20+ pieces of silverware is her favorite "chore".

She enjoys playing basketball with her brother.  She's pretty accurate in making a basket every time she shoots.

She loves baby dolls.  She's quite the mommy - holding her baby, patting her baby, and kissing her baby.

She loves to applaud people.  She loves to clap for people...whether she's clapping along with a crowd or if she alone thinks someone deserves to be clapped for.

She gets away with a lot more than her older siblings.  If she wants something, she gets it.  If she doesn't want something, she doesn't have to have/take it.  She's my baby.

She loves to play "boo".  She'll peek around the corner and say "boo!" followed by a cute little giggle.

She's quite dramatic.  So much so, that there are times she'll go to the wall, put her arm upon the wall, lean her head against her forearm, and cry...while every few seconds, looking up at me with her big eyes and pouty bottom lip.

She can carry on an entire conversation with someone without using any words.  It's amazing.  She talks with such emotion in her voice and eyes and there's so much conviction in what she's saying. She even talks with her hands!...her petite little hands.

She is so good at going with the flow.  We can go anywhere and do anything and Mia tags along, loving every minute of life.

She get's prettier every day.
I know!  How is that possible?!

Whenever Mason or Mia are upset or crying, Mia immediately finds their blankies and walks over to them with their blankies in tow.  It's precious.  She loves them and she knows what comforts them.

She's learned to ignore us...but can't ignore us without smiling.

She loves her mommy!  She loves her mommy!  She loves her mommy!  There's no one else she wants or needs when I'm in the room and I kinda like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment