Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mason Allen

This is my son.

He says honey grosses him out.


He likes to go to basketball games to watch the flip over girls (aka cheerleaders).



Based upon the following conversation, his sisters are going to be more eager to take care of my personal needs in my old age -
Mommy:  Mason, I'm about ready to poop my pants.  Will you wipe my butt if I poop my pants?
Mason: (with his lip curled, he was looking at me like this conversation wasn't for real) NO!
Mommy:  Why not?
Mason:  Mom, just put a diaper on.
Mommy:  But, you'll still have to wipe my butt...even if I am wearing a diaper.
Mason:  No.  Just go to the bathroom. (totally disgusted in the conversation we were having).
Mommy:  Makayla, would you wipe my butt?
Makayla:  YES!  Your butt smells like roses.
Mason:  Mom, you will have to lay down and I will have to get wipes.  (his poor mind still reeling...)


He loves to sing.

Waking up with a dry pull up in the morning is usually the proudest moment of his day.

He is a giggler. He giggles when he's hiding, he giggles when he's sneaking something, and he giggles when somebody lets him do something that he knows he shouldn't be doing.
I love his giggles.

He loves to cut paper, race cars, and shoot hoops.

I often times have Spiderman, a dinosaur, or Hulk running circles in my house.

Thanks to his sister, he can spend a good amount of time concentrating on painting his nails.

His favorite food  (today) is pizza, oatmeal, and macaroni and cheese.

He think "cigarettes" is a bad word and says it often, looking at me with wide eyes, waiting for me to say something to him.

He has lots and lots of girlfriends, but wants to marry Stephie (one of his babysitters).

I love how he greets Mia every morning - "Good Morning, Baaaay-beeeeeee" - with a smile so big his eyes get lost in his cheeks.

He loves to flex his muscles.

He is an extremely sensitive little boy.  His feelings get hurt and he gets embarrassed.  Very easily.

He is a ball full of energy, makes me laugh with almost every thing that comes out of his mouth, and melts my heart with every smile that comes across his face.

He is my little man!

He is my sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment