Monday, April 18, 2011

Two Major Events

Two posts in one day!  Yikes!  That's what happens when I have a day off of work and I'm home alone!

Two major events yesterday:

1. Kevin and I were lucky enough to see Sir Elton John.  It's been a dream of mine to see him and now I have.  It's checked off of the Bucket List.  I can't even begin to describe how I felt leading up to the moment of seeing him and the entire time he was on the stage.   He's a legend.  He's brilliant.  Just to be in his presence was incredible.  I know!  I know!  If you don't appreciate Elton John and his talent, then you will never understand the love I have for him and his music.  I enjoyed myself so much last night and I still have goosebumps from it.  It was definitely an unforgettable evening. 
 He was singing "Tiny Dancer".  I couldn't help myself!


2.  Yesterday was March 17, 2011 - making Mason 7 months old!  7 months!  Wow! 
Not a whole lot has changed since his 6 month update.  He is eating a lot more foods.  One thing Mason likes to eat is frozen fruit in a mesh bag.  He totally acts like he doesn't like it, yet he can't keep it out of his mouth. 
**Which reminds me - go back and check the blog from a couple of days ago when I talked about how much he hates his puffs.  I posted a couple of pictures of it! 
He is also Soooo close to sitting up.  He can sit up by himself for a little bit, but it's not the "big, strong, I'm sitting up all by myself" type of sitting up and I still put pillows around him to catch him for when he falls.  Other than that, he's the same little boy - laughing all the time and smiling non-stop...filling our lives with joy!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment